As you near retirement, you may find that your attitude about risk begins to change. Protecting and preserving your wealth against market downturns may be an important part of your comprehensive retirement plan, because a significant reduction to your portfolio could potentially derail your retirement plans
At Investment Executives Capital Advisory Group, we’ll examine issues such as:
- How tolerant are you of market volatility and losses in retirement?
- What current risks are you taking with your financial assets?
- Are your current holdings and strategies consistent with your risk tolerance?
- Are your assets well positioned to survive market downturns?
- How effective are your current retirement savings strategies?
- How much of your wealth should be protected from market downturns?
During our discussions, we encourage clients to carefully evaluate their risk tolerance and to develop an overall financial strategy that balances potential safety and growth. From our discussions and examinations, we’ll work with you to utilize retirement products and strategies that may help protect, preserve and enhance your wealth.